Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Welcome, Readers

Hello, internet!

Yet another blog has joined the world of the web (like it really needed one more). This blog is mostly a creative outlook and log of interesting things in my life, but hopefully it will also benefit some of you! I plan to post about the following:

  • Photography
  • Kitties
  • Homeownership
  • Couponing & Budget
  • Wedding Planning & Married Life
  • Healthy Habits
    • Eating
    • Emotional
    • Physical
  • Nail Polish & Manicures
  • Automotive Racing
  • Random Musings
Hopefully some of these topics appeal to you and we can share ideas with each other. Also, I suppose I should introduce myself...

My name is Rachel, and I'm a 26-year-old wife-to-be. I bought a house and moved in with my wonderful man, Mike, in February 2013, and we got engaged about six months later in August. Home life is a big change from living by myself in an apartment, but I wouldn't trade it for anything. 

Each new challenge adventure teaches me something new, and I love learning new things. Making the best of life and looking on the bright side is what I try to do, and I hope my blog, Light and Love, reflects that. Thank you for reading! I look forward to getting involved in the blogging community and becoming friends :)

No comments:

Post a Comment