Sunday, December 29, 2013

New Camera

One of my favorite gifts from Christmas this year is my camera -- a Canon PowerShot Elph 330HS. As I've mentioned before, photography is something I've been wanting to get back into lately, and this camera is the perfect spark to get me going!



My fiance, Mike, and I haven't gotten out and about much since the holidays, so most of my photos so far are of our kitties and stuff around the house.

 Mmm... Chocolate. Another Christmas gift :)

This is Nitro trying to catch my camera strap!

Looking through glass splattered by raindrops into the backyard.

The weather offered a perfect opportunity to get some awesome closeups of raindrops.

Do you have any favorite Christmas presents you have been enjoying and using recently?

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous photos! Love the new camera :)

    http://neatly-packaged.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete